Harness the power of Human Nature
OK, we realize a book about human nature called Selfish Scared & Stupid doesn't sound like a compliment. But in fact, these are the three features of our essential natures that have helped us to survive and thrive.
Put simply, this is a book about how our survival brain calls dibs on all of our initial decision-making. And while this "reptilian" part of the brain is not as exciting as the pre-frontal cortex, it is critical to human behavior and performance.
The truth is, the more you're able to anchor desired behavior in personal gain, whilst mitigating risk (be it reputational, financial, physical or personal) and the more you can reduce the friction in the process and create a sense of ease and simplicity, the higher your chances of success.
Dan is also featured in the following books either as a contributor or as an expert interviewed by the author(s):
- What I wish I knew at 18 - co-authored with Marty Wilson
- Recalculating : 97 Experts on driving small business growth - edited by Joann M. Laing
- Conviction : How thought leaders influence commercial conversations - by Matt Church, Peter Cook & Michael Henderson
- Thought Leaders : How to capture, package and deliver your ideas for greater commercial success - by Matt Church, Scott Stein & Michael Henderson
- The Third Space : Using life's little transitions to find balance and happiness - by Dr Adam Fraser
- Closing the Gap : A marketers guide to the digital evolution - edited by Pip Stocks & Paul Dixon
- The Gruen Transfer - written & edited by Jon Casimir
Articles & Interviews
© 2017 The Impossible Institute